Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The dreams that haunt me

I have started to have the infamous nightmares that creep into every bride's head as she prepares for the wedding.

I've had the dream where I'm trying to meet my friends to go dress shopping for their bridesmaid dresses. I've had the dream where I'm on the opposite side of the room from Michael while we are supposed to be getting married. I've even had the dream about not getting the license on time and/or forgetting it at home.

I was told that this is all normal, but it does NOT feel normal. It feels like I'm losing my mind. This will be the happiest day of my life. Why is it causing my dreams not only to start up again, but consist of the strangest things I've ever seen????

I don't think I will sleep between now and the wedding!!!

No comments:

Mike and Riley