Yesterday was the all important day that we were able to find Kellie's dress. We headed to Austin from Brenham around 9:30 in the morning. There was much anticipation and excitement as I made my way from my home to hers.
Once we were joined together, we hastily made our way to Austin to start the looking process. Apparently, the mall is NOT the place to go since they don't have the color I've been looking for. We ended up at David's Bridal and found THE perfect dress.
http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&catentryId=1000239
Her dress fit beautifully. It was an awesome bargain at only $79.99!!!! I think my grandmother would be proud to know that we found it for what I consider to be such a deal!
Meanwhile, we are awaiting the arrival of the dress in April. Kellie said she knows a lady that could do the simple alterations at a very affordable cost.
It looks like all is well in the bridesmaid department.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment