I did not want anyone to get confused with the picture of Kristi's dress. I know that it's a beautiful dress, and it looks wonderful on Kristi, but I needed to share with everyone the actual color so that I don't lose any of my bridesmaids. I have seen "27 Dresses" and laughed when Katherine Heigl tried on all of the ridiculous get-ups. Now, I am open to my friends finding the right style that suits them. I understand that we all have different figures, so strapless A-line is not going to look quite as gorgeous on some as it may on others.
On a side note to the "27 Dresses" comment: I laughed so hard when I read a woman's "Real Wedding Story" on theknot.com and saw that she was proud to have put her girls in one of the twenty-seven dresses that were featured in the movie. It was HIDEOUS!!! But, that's my opinion, and we all know what they say about opinions...

No comments:
Post a Comment