
http://walmart.scene7.com/walmart/flash_zoom.jsp?company=WalMart&sku=10097958&config=WalMart/zoom_config&default=0001558672982&title=Martha%20Stewart%20Eyelet-Pattern%20LanternsD%20Set%20of%203&categoryid=2637
(Copy and paste the above link to see the picture!)
I am thinking that I would like to do something sweet, Southern, and not too frilly. So, I've been looking at many things. I like the way that the eyelet decorations look, and I have a guilty pleasure in my love of Martha Stuart's designs!
The store also sales the miniature garland that matches the larger globes. They are too cute.
As you can see from the lights on the front porch, there is a very neat/comfortable feeling. I love the amount of light that the white lights give. I think I would also like to string lights along the inside ceiling of the porch. I will need to do some playing around with this idea! It might end up a little gaudy, and I don't want that at all.
I might need to recruit some people to really help me look at these things. If anyone is interested in helping, I am ready to hear your opinions!

No comments:
Post a Comment